Christmas 2008 Release
I am pleased to announce an exciting new release of the Clog Client Logging framework. There are lots of changes including multiple log strategy support.
Changes in this release are:
- New config file format for easier log strategy and filter definitions.
- Multiple log strategy support. Log entries are dispatched to each log strategy. This allows support for multiple logging providers. For example, use Log4Net and Enterprise Library logging at the same time.
- Log repository allows for runtime reconfiguration of log strategies.
- Each log strategy can be associated with its own set of filters.
- IP Address now correctly populated from remote log call.
- Internal logging improved.
Includes Clog WPF Edition and Clog Silverlight Edition (supporting Silverlight 2 RTW).
Contains source with example projects for Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
As always I'd appreciate your feedback, and any issues I'd be grateful if you would add them to the issue tracker.